Quality education is the key to a stable career that will result in a comfortable life for you and your family.
- Malaysians & Non-Malaysian
- Below 55 Years of age
- Savings available in Account 2
- Currently pursuing or has completed – Certificate Level 3, Diploma or higher
- Studying at Institutions locally or abroad
- Member or their immediate relations who failed to graduate from approved Institution
- Withdrawal to finance your tuition fees
- Withdrawal to finance your children/spouse/parents’ tuition fees
- Joint withdrawal with your spouse to finance your children’s tuition fees
- Joint withdrawal with your spouse to finance your spouse’s tuition fees
When can Withdrawals be made
- Every semester or academic year
- Within three (3) years from the course end/quit/failed date for outstanding payments to be settled with the higher learning institution
- Form KWSP 9H (AHL) and Checklist
- Copy of identification documents with original for verification (Non-MyKad holders only)
- Form KWSP 3 (Pindaan) – for mail submissions/failed thumbprint verification
- Student’s enrolment confirmation letter
- Course recognition or accreditation letter
How to Apply
Before applying for withdrawal under this scheme, EPF members are required to check the balance in Account II and obtain a letter from EPF that specifies the amount that can be withdrawn. Members can apply by completing the KWSP 9H (AHL) form and submit together with supporting documents.
For more information please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us @ +603 7890 3881 / WhatsApp +6018 218 9853.